Monday, May 13, 2024

My Birthday Post!

Reflecting on My Birthday

This year, my birthday overflowed with unforgettable moments. The most memorable part? Spending time with people who genuinely care about me and love me. I feel incredibly lucky!

The celebrations kicked off on Friday with a visit to the track alongside the Lowry crew, where we enjoyed some quality time together.

Saturday brought the excitement of the Indy Grand Prix, a tradition I eagerly anticipate each year. Attending the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Grand Prix with friends brings joy and camaraderie every year.

Sunday offered a peaceful day of gardening, followed by a delicious salmon dinner with our mothers.

A heartfelt gift from my mom stood out—she gave me a bracelet inscribed with, "Whenever you feel overwhelmed…remember whose daughter you are and straighten your crown." This message has provided strength and comfort. 

On my actual birthday, Monday, I drew a tarot card and meditated on its meaning, a spiritual practice that brought peace and clarity. I enjoyed a delightful lunch with a couple of close friends. Each day affirmed the wonderful people in my life.

Reflecting on the past year, I’ve learned significant lessons about myself. One crucial realization: the need for medication to manage my depression, which has played a pivotal role in my well-being.

Professionally, I have truly come into my own at work, feeling confident in the progress of my program. However, the year presented challenges; I’ve learned that marriage requires continuous effort and understanding. 

Preparing for the Year Ahead

Looking ahead, I have set three main goals for the coming year.

First, I aim to build and solidify my training events at work, ensuring they make a significant impact.

Second, I strive to create a happy and harmonious home for my family. My husband and I will also attend therapy, not because something feels wrong, but because we want to raise a good human and strengthen our relationship.

Third, I plan to start my master's degree, advancing my growth and development. 

To nurture my spiritual practice, I will immerse myself in tarot readings with Awen Ovate. I intend to continue creating content for my tarot decks, fostering both a literal and metaphorical fruitful garden.

Additionally, I look forward to frequent camping trips this summer, which promise adventure and relaxation. 

Birthday Tarot Reading

This birthday tarot reading using The Light Seer's Tarot by Chris-Anne offers deep insights into various aspects of my life. Here's an interpretation of each card in the spread:


Where am I now?
XX Judgement

I am in a phase of self-realization and spiritual awakening. This card encourages embracing my true self and showing up authentically in life. It's a call to shed any negative facades and be honest with my own heart. This journey involves forgiving myself and allowing my soul to shine unapologetically.

Where would I like to be by my next birthday?

10 of Cups

By my next birthday, I aspire to be in a state of harmony and love within my relationships. This card signifies a strong, positive energy around community and family. It suggests focusing on gratitude, generosity, and creating joy from within, rather than relying on external circumstances or others to make me happy.

What empowers me?

VI The Lovers

Deep, meaningful relationships empower me. This card highlights the importance of making choices that allow me to embrace love and intimacy. It calls for balance, healthy boundaries, and self-love, ensuring that I remain whole while deeply connecting with others.

What do I need to create to bring me closer to my goals?

5 of Wands

Embrace healthy competition and challenges as they can push me to excel. This card suggests using rivalry to my advantage, learning from others, and using dynamic energy to surpass self-imposed limitations. Collaboration and brainstorming can also help me evolve and progress toward my goals.

My current material state

10 of Swords

I may be experiencing a painful ending or a difficult truth in my material life. This card represents a crisis or a significant loss but also indicates an opportunity for deep healing and new beginnings. Embrace the lessons from these endings and remain open to the new possibilities that await.

My current emotional state

Ace of Cups

I am in a phase of new emotional beginnings and connections. This card signifies the genesis of relationships, love, and friendships. It encourages cultivating positive emotions, extending love to myself and others, and remaining open to new romantic and emotional experiences.

My current spiritual state

Queen of Wands

Spiritually, I radiate creativity, passion, and confidence. This card suggests boldly stepping into my purpose and embracing my vibrant energy. It calls for self-acceptance and a fearless expression of my true self, while also fostering connections and helping others.

What stands in opposition to my objectives?

XXI The World

While The World is generally a positive card, in this position, it suggests that there might be a need for closure or to follow through on unfinished tasks. Delays or unmet dreams could be standing in my way. Stay focused and complete my current projects to achieve the success and joy I desire.

What do I need to do to make my dreams come true?

Queen of Cups

To realize my dreams, I need to connect deeply with my emotions and intuition. This card emphasizes the importance of emotional intelligence, compassion, and empathy. I should be open and vulnerable, listen to my heart, and ensure that others feel heard and valued in our interactions. Balancing my emotions and leading with love will help me achieve my dreams.

Overall, this reading highlights a journey of self-acceptance, emotional growth, and the power of authentic connections. Embrace these insights to navigate your path towards your goals with love, confidence, and a deep understanding of yourself and others

No comments:

Post a Comment